Tech Tips #3.04
Week of September 14, 2015
What is Padlet?
Padlet is an online bulletin board for you and yours students. It is a web-based tool that allows for sharing of text, links, videos, and images with a group. It can be customized to be private and/or moderated.
Padlet is also available as an iPad app.
How do I set up & personalize a Padlet board?
How do others add information to a Padlet board?
Additional Padlet Resources
- Communicate, Collect, & Collaborate with Sticky Notes by Tony Vincent
- 32 Interesting Ways to use Padlet in the Classroom by Tom Barrett
- Padlet: A Blank Slate on the Web to Collaborate with Others by Shaun Takenouchi
- 20 useful ways to use Padlet in class now by Matt Miller
- Padlet: Create a Virtual Wall & Engage Your Students by Catlin Tucker
- Integrating Technology in the Classroom using Padlet by Rachel Lynette
- Padlet in the Classroom by Amber
- 5 Ideas for Using Padlet in School by Richard Byrne