Stay calm in the midst of chaos
With Our Dealing with Difficult Situations course
No Matter The Situation, Never Let Your Emotions Overpower Your Intelligence.
Dealing With Difficult Situations
Do you sometimes wonder how to handle difficult situations politely yet firmly? Do you wish you knew how to make everyone feel a part of the organization? Do you wonder how to greet those you work with? Are you wondering how to get to the root cause of conflicts and prevent them? Find out the answers to these questions and more.
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Understand you role in keeping the workplace efficient and pleasant
- Find the root causes of conflict
- Define civility in the work place
- Apply workplace etiquette
- Diagnose the causes of difficult behavior
- Communicate effectively
Thursday, November 5, 2015 at 8:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
Instructor Led: Bonnie Sandberg
Manager Approval Required: Yes
TO REGISTER ONLINE, CLICK THE FOLLOWING LINK: