June 3, 2022
WHAT'S HAPPENING AT NORTH.....Click on these icons to find out!
- Sessions will be held at St. Charles North High School
- Session I: June 6- June 23
- Session II: June 27 - July 22
- Monday - Thursday, 8:00 AM-1:00 PM
- *No class the week of July 4th*
- Registration for Session I and Session II is due by June 2nd.
- Online Courses: June 7- July 22
- Registration for Online Courses is due by April 8th.
- Students should see their counselor to register.
- See the Summer School Brochure for more information and registration forms.
- Summer School Brochure-Spanish
- Have any questions? Contact Sharon Stanley, Director of Summer School, at 331-228-3387 or Sharon.Stanley@d303.org
North 2022 Athletic Summer Camps
The brochure can be found under the "Resources" Tab on the website.
There will be no walk in registrations accepted at St. Charles North High School.
News From the lrc
SCN Summer Reading Challenge
Click on this link to the LRC Website to access the Summer Reading Challenge Canva Template and have fun exploring wonderful new books!
Read 3 books from any genre, with one of them being a 2023 Abe Lincoln Book.
Using the template, put the covers of the books on the photos.
Don’t forget to tell us which one was your favorite and why!
When school reopens come to the LRC to collect a summer reading prize.
“Books and doors are the same thing. You open them, and you go through into another world.” ― Jeanette Winterson
HOW TO CHECK OUT LRC BOOKS DURING THE SUMMER
Put books on hold using this link: Destiny Discover, and you will receive an email when it is ready for pick up at the NHS Main Office.
Look for ebooks and audiobooks at this link in Axis360.
Books can be returned at the main entrance to the school.
Don’t forget to check out the amazing St. Charles Public Library! (All students get a free library card with access to every book, audiobook, database, EVERYTHING!)
News from district 303
Returning Student Registration for 2022-2023 will open at 9:00 a.m. on April 25. Click the grey bar above for more information.
Click the grey bar above for information on registering students that are new to District 303.