Goshen Falcons SOAR
August 17, 2020
Meet the Teachers
Tuesday, August 18 from 1-5 pm
We are encouraging social distancing and the wearing of masks. Teachers will be available in their rooms. Only visit your student classrooms.
Wednesday morning, we are asking that only the students go to the classrooms. Parents are invited to take pictures outside the main doors and say goodbye. We appreciate your support with this.
School Begins Wednesday, August 19 at 9:15 am (Grades 1-5)
We are excited to see our students on Wednesday, August 19th
We are encouraging:
- Students to bring sack lunches that can be thrown away. However, if students bring a lunch box, they will be placed in a designated area instead of a tub with other lunch containers.
- Students to bring their own filled water bottle (Water only please). Teachers will help them refill as needed throughout the day.
- No personal supplies – we have them for every student. We will also provide a homework folder for each child.
- Walking students to arrive no earlier than 8:40 am. (School starts at 9:15 am)
- Birthday Treats (optional) - if you would like to send a birthday treat please bring it to the office and it will be delivered to your child's classroom. ONLY INDIVIDUAL WRAPPED TREATS ALLOWED (such as Smarties, Laffy Taffy, Tootsie Rolls, etc)
I am excited for school to start!
Chromebook and Supply Pickup for REMOTE LEARNERS only
Remote Learners may checkout Chromebooks and pick up supplies at Goshen Elementary on:
- Tuesday, August 18 from 10 am - 12 pm.
KEEP Assessment Sign-ups
The assessments will be given Wednesday and Thursday 9:30 - 3:00 and Friday mornings 9:30 -11:00. Class assignments will then be made and the teachers will call you.