Staff that #gobeyond
Nothing like October Baseball....
Baseball seasons and School years are full of highs and lows. There isn't much a much better feeling in the world than a walk-off to end a game or much worse of a feeling when your closer blows a save. In the classroom, l get that same uplifting feeling when kids get that light bulb moment. I also get that gut-wrenching feeling when I can't break through to a kid and they continue to struggle. I also fully understand the joy and frustrations that can happen towards the end of a season or school year.
So in short, embrace the highs and the lows, the tears and the joys, the peanuts and the cracker jacks, and the frantic pace of the year. Baseball and Education are beautiful things and it takes everyone to make it work. I sure am glad to be a part of this team here at Albion Elementary.
GO TRIBE ! :)
If you didn't hear....
- October 9 Fire Prevention Day - Kdg 8:45, 2nd 9:50, 4th 10:55 NO PARKING IN THE WEST SIDE PARKING LOT ON MONDAY
- October 12 - End of grading period
- October 12- October 17 E-learning Window for The Closing on Sept 14
- October 17 - Send home report cards
- October 30 Section 125 for all staff
- Nov-13-17 3rd Grade Swimming at YMCA