What the library can do for you!
The future is coming! The future is coming!
Let's keep this short.
I'll use this smore as an example of three-dimensional reading. Click on the links and enjoy!
- digital and media literacy
- gamification: incentivizing learning
- using eResources to create course materials
- databases: advanced search and refining your results
- create narrative for multi-player games: multiple perspectives
- New Literacies
- Curation and curation tools
Retweeted by FMSS Library
Here's an example of one curation tool below:
Using Web 2.0
- Social Media
- death by PowerPoint
- reading materials to reader
KushiPL, . Glasses on book. 2009. Deviant Art. Web. 19 June 2013. http://kushipl.deviantart.com/art/Glasses-on-book-141285346
Untitled - (Uncle Sam). Fine Art. Encyclopædia Britannica Image Quest. Web. 21 Jun 2013. http://quest.eb.com/images/107_3362630