JUNE GOAL SHEET
"Your true worth is determined by how much more you give in value than you take in payment." - Go-Givers Sell More, Bob Burg and John David Mann.
What We Are Doing this Month
- IF we raise tuition, we will be telling EVERYONE it is going up July 1st.
- Vacationing (insert smile face with sunglasses emoji)
- Writing 'encouragement emails' for the Facebook ad. follow up campaign
- Working on advice letter to be sent out to students
- Starting work on the alumni survey
- Meeting with Andy...at some point
- Answering phones for the LAST TIME!
- Not working/Being gone on vacation
- Reading Spin Selling
- Working even less/Being gone on vacation
- Beginning a campaign for Radiologic Technology programs
- New York Schools/Summer Bro Trip 2016: June 27th-July 1st
- Same as Above
Monthly Enrollment Goal
- May, not entirely suprisingly, set the all time record with 544! This is way over our goal of 364!
- Last June: 374
- Goal this June: 12% over makes it 419
- 2016 Enrollment Goal: 4,368
- YTD Amount: 2,494
Schools to Contact
- UMASS Boston
- Citizens School of Nursing
- Next Team Meeting: Thursday, July 28th, 10:00 AM
- In between vacations and other summer fun, please carve out a little bit of time to work on individual projects.
- I am reading a good book series right now called the Go-Giver. If anyone is interested, please let me know and I will purchase a copy for you.