WOMS Wolverine Newsletter
September 20, 2022
Mark Your Calendars
September 23rd - Teacher Inservice Day - No School for students
September 24th - Teddy Bear Parade
September 25th - Family Open House at Camp Collins for 6th graders (2:00-4:00)
September 29th - Picture Day
Picture Day Information
September 29, 2022
To order online, go to mylifetouch.com and enter the event code: EVT46W9RW
More information, including an order envelope, was sent home last Friday (9/16/22).
Balloons at School
A few reminders for families
- If your student has medication needs during the school day, an adult is required to bring in the medication in the original container. Students may not transport medication themselves.
- Bus riders, please be outside and ready for the bus ten minutes prior to pick up time. Delays in arrival home should be expected for the first few weeks.
- If your student plans to ride home on a different bus, please send a note with your student. The note must be turned in at the front office for approval at the beginning of the day.
- Please make sure your student has money deposited in their lunch account. Free and reduced applications are available online or in our office. Breakfast is free for all students.
- Students are encouraged to bring their own reusable water bottle to school each day.
- School supplies will be provided to students the first week of school.
6th Grade Outdoor School
Mark your calendars
MESD is holding a Family Open House on Sunday, September 25. Although our students are attending Camp Namanu, it is not available for the Open House. Our sixth grade families are encouraged to attend the Open House held at Camp Collins (3001 SE Oxbow Parkway, Gresham, OR). Families also have the option to attend a virtual Open House. More information on the virtual event can be found by going to www.mesdoutdoorschool.com.