December 9th - 18th
Events in December
December 14th-17th - Themed Dress-Up Days, Secret Santa Sisters & Holiday Party
December 18th - Joe's Cafe - Lip Sync performances with theater during school
End Of the Semester Fun!! Week of December 14th - 18th
Themed Dress-up Days
We will have 4 dress-up days in cheer class. You may dress out in your cheer clothes for the week, or participate in costume dress-up days.
· Monday- 1980’s Christmas – This is where “tacky sweaters” came from…only they were all the rage and they were not “tacky”
· Tuesday- Happy New Year’s – Glitter, sparkles, gold and black!
· Wednesday- Holiday Character Look-A-Like – Be your favorite character, Elf, Rudolph, Sugar Plum Dancer, etc.
· Thursday- Pajama Party!
· Friday- Joe’s Café Costume
Secret Santa Sisters (AKA: SSS)
Each cheerleader will chose another cheerleader’s name from a hat and this will be your SSS. Shhh!!! Don’t tell anyone who you have! Monday-Wednesday you will surprise you SSS with a little something following the day’s theme. Please spend only $20-$25 on you SSS so that each cheerleader receives gifts of similar value.
· Monday-Candy or a treat
· Tuesday- Beauty item of your choice (nail polish, lip gloss, hair accessory, etc.)
· Wednesday- Handmade/Homemade Item (Card, painting, drawing, bracelet, bandanna, t-shirt, cupcake, etc…)
Holiday Pajama Party on Thursday!
- Bring your most comfy (school appropriate) PJ’s to wear for our Pajama Party. We will have hot chocolate, snacks, and sweets.
- White Elephant Gift Exchange
- We are trying something new this year, a white elephant gift exchange! If you would like to participate, bring a generic (something that anyone in cheer might like) white elephant gift for our white elephant gift exchange. This item should cost $5.00 or less, and the funnier the better.
Parents, there will be limited seating and we will not be stunting or tumbling in this performance. If you would like to come, I would suggest the 1st r 2nd period performances.