Asia Covin & Nasjae Bell
- Liability- Someone whose presence or behavior is likely to cause embarrassment or put one at a disadvantage .
- Unlimited Liability- refers to the legal obligations general partners and sole proprietors because they are liable for all business debts if the business can't pay its liabilities.
- Stock- The capital raised by a business or corporation through the issue and subscript of shares.
- Dividend- a sum of money paid regularly by a company to its shareholders out of its profits.
- Board Of Directors- a body of elected or appointed members who jointly oversee the activities of a company or organization.
Which Type Of Business Is Most Common ?
The type of business that is most common is a Sole Proprietorship. It is easy to form and offers complete control to the owner.