Activities in the First Half of the Project
- The partnership body was built; the pages on twinspace were organized and how to use twinspace was introduced to the member students by the each team's teachers.
- The teachers and students introduced themselves either leaving a text note or using different tools.
- A logo competition was arranged with the contribution of the students' logos from the partners.
- Students and teachers participated in CodeWeek Activities.
- The first formal meeting was held.
- The other students, teachers at school and parents were invited for online informative session on our project.
- The partner schools prepared real or virtual corners for their schools to introduce our project.
- Each partner team prepared at least 3 questions on food waste to create a common survey on raise awareness about food waste.
- Each partner team conducted the final/common survey in their schools (students/teachers and parents) and shared their survey reports.
Food Waste Survey Results
food waste SURVEYy
- A poem on FOOD WASTE was created through the collaboration of the students by writing a verse in rhyme.
- The students produced different materials on the poem they created.
- The comparative analysis of the surveys implemented at schools were done on FORUM with the participation of the students and teachers.
food waste poem