Muffin Top Massacre™
A Weight Loss and Conditioning Curriculum by Fit U
Are you ready to "Chop the Top"?
MAY CLASS IS OPEN FOR REGISTRATION!
Summer's almost here, but its not too late to get ready for the pool and the beach!
But, its not going to be easy...and it is going to take more than a 3 day per week workout to get the LASTING results you want!
Our comprehensive curriculum is designed to not only get you into shape on the outside, but the inside, as well! And, yes, that includes nutritional education, but it also includes mental exercises to help reprogram you for lasting results and happiness!
Here's what's involved:
- Orientation Meeting to Set Goals, Do Pre-Course Assessments, and Prepare
- 6 Week "Semester"
- 5 Challenging, Multidisciplinary, Fun and Diverse Classes Per Week
- 1 Hour Per Class
- Daily Workbook for Personal Development & Nutritional Guidance
- Secret Facebook Support & Sharing Group for Personal Development & Nutritional Guidance
- 24/7 Support
- Small Groups (Maximum 10 Students) So You Get The Personal Attention You Need
- Graduation Day to Evaluate Your Progress, Demonstrate Your Knowledge, & Celebrate Success
- No equipment needed! Just you, a positive attitude, and a desire to HAVE FUN & BE HAPPY!
Tuition: $295 for the Semester
Special Tuition Promotion: "The Buddy Program" - If you and a friend are new to our programs and sign up together, you each will get $50 off of the tuition price! If you are not new to our programs, but have a friend who is, you will both get $50 off when you sign up together!
When: May 13th to June 21st (Just in time for that summer vacation and pool season!)
What Time: Monday thru Friday, 5:00AM - 6:00AM
Where: Studio Ethos, 11641 Ridgeline Drive, Colorado Springs, CO 80921 (On Voyager just down from New Life Church)
How Many: Class size is limited to 10. Why? We like to work with you on a one-on-one basis throughout the class, so if we have too many, we can't get to everyone!
How Do I Enroll?: Call John at 719-210-0399 or Whitney at 719-337-8555
Have fun, be happy, love yourself, and get fit along the way...from the inside out!