age. 57 CEO at Westpac
What Gail Kelly did and still does.
- she steps down from being the CEO of Westpac.
- she was the first female pointed in 2008.
- she thinks its time to step down with the banks 6 billion dollar profit it was now time to hand over the spot to brain harsher Westpac's Australia financial services chef.
- Ms. Kelly said that she has worked with Mr. hasher for the past two years
- he is a proven leader and a wonderful fit for Westpac's culture.
- this is an exciting time for the group.
- he would take over by February of next year