What is a CIC?
The role of the Campus Innovation Coach
The 2015-2020 District Strategic Plan States. . .
. . .We will reinvent the urban education experience. Additionally,
. . .we will implement the use of transformative technology.
How do we create new ways to grow our COLLECTIVE capacity, and SHARE best practices?
We know that our school communities are sources of creativity and innovation!
Think of your BEST learning experience. . .
Not just the WHAT
But the WHO
Austin ISD has made a commitment to
- Provide a stipend for one CIC per campus. . .
- . . .who will formalize and anchor conversation around the important work of technology integration and innovation . . .
- . . .by participating in a series of learning events. . .
- . . .to become gateways of support and communication with District level coaches for Cohort I and the rest of the campus staff.
Common Vocabulary: The Technology Integration Matrix
Which ONE of the following would you consider yourself most proficient?
- Weight Lifting
- Writing Poetry
Campus Innovation Coaches
- See every conversation as an opportunity
- Value the potential in their campus staff to try new things
- Make intentional shifts in practice to move along the Technology Integration Matrix
- Connect to a District level Technology Integration Coach to access more support for self, Cohort I staff, or campus support.