Calling all Elementary Teachers!
Connections, Engagement, Tech, & Deeper Learning, Oh My!
Join us for a fun, free and fabulous workshop!
- Do you want some new ways to increase the purposeful use of technology in your classroom?
- Are you interested in learning some new technologies to engage your learners?
- Do you want to connect, share, and get innovative ideas from other elementary teachers?
If so, then sign up below for this Elementary Teachers' Workshop!
Day At A Glance
- Create and publish with new tech tools for the student-centered classroom
- Learn about innovative practices
- Explore connections between literacy, math, and computer science
- Investigate new ways to engage learners in deeper thinking and real world experiences
- Opportunity to plan and work on your own lessons/unit with new learning in mind
- Lunch will be 50 minutes on your own.
- Please bring a device and any necessary chargers for the day.