That Life of Endocarditis
Jazzy B & Danny V Production
Describe Symptoms ?
- Fever and chills
- A new or changed heart murmur — heart sounds made by blood rushing through your heart
- Aching joints and muscles
- Swelling in your feet, legs or abdomen
- Blood in your urine (either visible or found in a doctor's viewing of your urine under a microscope)
- Tenderness in your spleen — an infection-fighting abdominal organ on your left side, just below your rib cage
- Petechiae: tiny purple or red spots on the skin, whites of your eyes or inside your mouth
Healthy Valve V.s Infected Valve
Is very much needed
Want More Information ?
Infective (Bacterial) Endocarditis