Lion's Link Friday Update
February 17, 2023
Wow! Family Game Night Was a HUGE Success!
Thank you to all of you who attended our Family Game Night! We appreciate all of Mrs. Benita Patterson's hard work to plan and organize this event, as well as all of our staff who participated to make this a special event for our students and their families. It's always an amazing experience when we get to host events that bring our school and community together--thank you for helping us make that happen!
Mrs. Patterson had several PAT families who came for Family Game Night:
More Family Game Night Pictures!
Spring Pictures are March 6--mark your calendars!
Ms. Hopkins took a group of Lions to the Russellville College and Career Fair. 20 students went and were able to visit with over a 100 different recruiters from colleges, tech schools, military, and the workforce.
Next Week is FFA Week!
Food Science Class Extracted Strawberry DNA Today.
Greenhouse Class is planting plugs to get ready for their plant sale in late March/early April.
Track and Field Parent Meeting on Tuesday, February 21st at 5:30 in the HS library.
Congratulations Damon Whittle!
1st Grade showing their Lion Pride at the pep assembly!
Our 2nd Graders are working hard during Read Aloud in the Library!
FREE Friends & Family CPR Training!
Tuscumbia PTO is hosting a Friends and Family CPR/First Aid Training provided by the Miller County Ambulance District to anyone in the school district, FREE of charge. The date is March 21st from 6-8 pm in the high school cafeteria. Handbooks will be provided, so please sign up here if you plan to attend so we know how many to prepare for.
Happy Valentine's Day from 1st Grade!
The Miller County R-III School District has the following openings available:
- MS English/Elective Teacher, 2023-24 school year, appropriate certification required. Forward resume' and letter of interest to email@example.com.
- Elementary Teacher, 2023-24 school year, grade to be determined, appropriate certification required. Forward resume' and letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- K-12 Music Teacher, 2023-24 school year. Forward resume' and letter of interest to email@example.com.
- Maintenance, immediate opening, minimum of $14/hour with credit given for years in similar positions, insurance, retirement, basic maintenance skills required, 10:00-5:00 M-F.
- Substitute Bus Drivers, as needed, $31.60 per route (a.m. or p.m.).
- Contracted transportation for one student from Tuscumbia to Columbia and back on school days. Will contract by the mile or day, rate negotiable. Must have a clean driving record and dependable vehicle.
Interested parties should contact Dr. Spencer at firstname.lastname@example.org, or come by central office during working hours.
It's always a great day to be a Lion! Come join our Pride!