Miss Baughman's Third Grade Tribune
Education is your passport to the world!
When: September 28 - October 1 (NO SCHOOL FRIDAY)
What We're Learning!
- Monday: Benchmark on Rounding and estimating sums/differences
- Tuesday: Adding with an Expanded Algorithm
- Wednesday: Models for Adding 3-Digit Numbers
- Thursday: Adding 3-Digit Numbers
- Friday: No School
What's My Reading Super Power?
Guiding Question: How does where people live in the world affect how they access reading and books
- I can identify the main message of Nasreen's Secret School by reading the text closely
- I can sort key details from Nasreen's Secret School into categories.
- I can describe what Nasreen wanted and what she did.
- I can discuss how the main message of Nasreen's Secret School is conveyed through key details.
- States of Matter
- Changes in Matter
- Make sure your child is reading at least 20 min. every night.
- Reading Packets are always due on Friday
- Reading Logs are always due on Friday or Monday
Friday: No School
NOTE: Please send me an email if you need your kiddo's log-in info. I'm happy to share!