Student Support Services Department
Memorial High School
Gus Garcia University School
Wrenn Middle School
Loma Park Elementary
Henry B. Gonzalez Elementary
Lyndon B. Johnson Elementary
John F. Kennedy High School
Edgewood Fine Arts Academy
Brentwood Middle School
Las Palmas Elementary
Roy Cisneros Elementary
Rogena Reed Resource Center
- Kym's Kupboard - Offering food to families in crises. Pantry is available to seniors once a week and for families twice a month. We also offer snack bags to children on Seasonal Breaks from school.
- Loads of Love - Offering families, seniors, and teens the ability to wash their laundry, free of charge. Laundry soap and dryer sheets are provided upon request.
- Lillies Legacy - Offering clothing to the entire family. Multigenerational clothing is offered once a month. Accessories such as shoes, socks, underwear, and seasonal items are provided throughout the year.
- Jovonie's Hugs - Offering clothing, Diapers, Wipes, and baby furnishings. Accessories and toys are also provided. All items are lovingly offered to moms and families raising infants.
- Referrals preferred
- Appointments are taken first
- Walk-ins welcome
To receive services contact Yulissa Pena, McKinney Vento Liaison, or fill out the online request form linked below.
San Antonio Mobile Mental Wellness Collaborative
The Collaboration Offers:
• Case management
• Drug and alcohol evaluation & counseling
• On-site counseling to include grief, trauma, and more
• Counseling groups
• Screenings to identify ACEs
• Trauma-informed assessments
*All services are offered virtually at this time. We are closely monitoring COVID-19 guidelines and safety precautions.
Use the link below to submit a referral to the Mental Wellness Collaborative.