Fitness Jumpstart to Summer
Are you swimsuit ready?
Preschool Moms come join Training with SPAIN and kickstart your fitness for summer while the kids are in school. Bootcamp program includes:
- One on one consultation before starting our exercise program. Includes meal planning, and individual goal setting.
- Meet 2x/ week for a strength and conditioning workout program that will increase your strength, endurance, flexibility and cardiovascular fitness.
- Workouts that are never boring and will effectively change your body for LASTING results.
- Private facebook group to interact with your trainer and fellow bootcampers.
- Limited number of spots are available. Sign up after a free fitness demo on March 17th at 9:30am, St. Patricks Day, to receive a special bonus package of prizes.
Every Tuesday and Thursday at 9:30am in Fellowship Hall of CMPC
Rebecca Spain, CPT
45 to 60 Minutes
Bootcamp Class Days/Times: Start date: April 7th
Tues & Thurs @ 9:30am, April 7, 9, 14, 16, 21, 23, 28, 30
Free Fitness Demo on St. Patricks Day! Register for bootcamp and receive a prize package valued over $150
I'm committed to motivating others to become healthier versions of themselves. Along with a strong knowledge of health and fitness, I have the experience of being a competitive athlete and high school soccer coach on the Big Island of Hawaii. I have also rehabilitated from an ACL injury and as a mother of three children lost significant weight and kept it off. Most recently I have rehabilitated from Diastisis Recti (abdominal separation) and helped many other woman do the same. I am passionately helping others to reach their goals!
Call Today to reserve your spot... Rebecca Spain firstname.lastname@example.org 443-538-2629
Lose inches, Burn Fat, Eat Smart and Experience Results!
100% Money Back Guaranteed!
4-week bootcamp Only $125