Raymond Park Athletics
All Athletes Must Self Screen Prior to Practices and/or Games
Get Up to the Minute Athletics Updates via Remind 101
Girls Tennis- https://www.remind.com/join/26dha4h
Athletes are required to prescreen for signs of illness prior to every team event.
Face coverings must be worn at all times unless engaged in vigorous activity.
When in-person learning is taking place, athletes will report directly to the cafeteria at the end of the day. During all school virtual learning days, athletes will report to their team's designated locations.
All shared equipment will be sanitized after each practice and game.
Locker rooms will be kept to 50% capacity and athletes will be asked to social distance while in the locker room.
Students must provide their own water bottles marked with their name on them. At no time is sharing of water bottles permitted.
Hand sanitizer will be available for all athletes and staff.
Attendance will be taken at each practice to ensure proper tracking if individuals do become ill.
See https://bit.ly/indyreopens for all additional precautions being taken.
Spring Sports Information
- All returning athletes with physicals on file with RPIMS must fill out the updated health and history form on the IHSAA website (https://bit.ly/30N5CEp)
- Any new athlete to RPIMS must have a COMPLETE IHSAA physical on file with RPIMS before he or she can participate in sports. (https://bit.ly/33REki1)
- All athletes must have the required Final Forms documents completed in order to participate in athletics this year. Signup for final forms using this link: (https://warrentownship-in.finalforms.com/).
- All athletes will need to report directly to the cafeteria at the end of the school day. All athletes will need to attend all practices and competitions.
- All virtual student-athletes will need to provide their own ride to and from school. We encourage parents to drop their athletes off after 4:05 p.m. Practices will begin at 4:15 p.m. We ask that athletes being dropped off enter through door 2 and walk directly to the cafeteria.
- Parents all athletes will need to be picked up by 6:00 p.m. at their designated location. Door 2 for male athletes and door 24 for female athletes.
- Parents Team designated athletic fees will need to be turned into your athlete's coach or the athletic director. Fees will be due at each team's parent meeting.
- Parents download the EventLink app or visit eventlink.com for easy access to updated schedule information for all your student's sports. Please keep in mind that schedules are very fluid due to the pandemic.
- Athletic Gear will need to be dropped off in the main office if the student is unable to carry from class to class.
Spring Sports Coaches Information & Schedules
Raymond Park Middle School Spring Sports
Head Coach: Brandon Gillard- firstname.lastname@example.org
Schedule: Track & Field
Head Coach: Angela Beatty- email@example.com
Schedule: Track & Field
Head Coach: Jennifer Wagner- firstname.lastname@example.org
Schedule: Girls Tennis
District Middle School Teams (Combines: Raymond Park, Creston & Stonybrook)
8th Baseball: Corey Murray- email@example.com
Schedule: 8th Baseball
7th Baseball: Russell Chick- firstname.lastname@example.org
Schedule: 7th Baseball
8th Softball: Davis Carter- email@example.com
Schedule: 8th Softball
7th Softball: Robert Day- firstname.lastname@example.org
Schedule: 7th Softball
Boys Golf: Steve Seibel- email@example.com
Schedule: Boys Golf Schedule