The Generals' Update
Your guide to DDE events & announcements: 12/6/2020
Reminder about instructional day
Please join us Monday, December 7, 2020 @ 6:30pm for our next PTO meeting via Zoom
Meeting ID: 822 2995 5399
Please see the following from the Eisenhower Middle School PTO:
- Welcome Letter: https://bit.ly/35kW7io
- Membership Form: https://bit.ly/2F7xPxU
- Committee Descriptions: https://bit.ly/2Fe0tgl
- Parent Volunteer Form: https://bit.ly/3ieuFXd
- Save the Date! The 5th Annual Pocketbook Bingo & Gift Auction will be held on Friday, April 23, 2021!
There will be a Make-up Picture Day in January 2021.
Pictures orders will be available for pick up all week. Weather permitting, there will be boxes per grade level placed on a table outside the main entrance from 7:30 am - 2:00 pm.
If your student took a photo and you would like to order a package
visit Kids at Heart Photography at: https://kidsatheartphotos.com/
8th Grade Graduation Gowns
Gown orders are due by December 11, 2020
- Order form can be found here: https://bit.ly/2UYSHeM.
- USING A SIBILING'S GOWN-We kindly ask you fill out an order form indicating your intent at the bottom.
- Gowns are sold in units, each consisting of a Gown and 2021 Tassel. The cost is $20.15 per unit.
- Additional Keepsake Tassels are available at $8.75 each.
- The district does not use graduation caps.
Please use the Office Drop Box for all orders. It will be placed outside the main entrance all week from 7:30am-2:00pm for your convenience. If you are unable to drop off your order, we ask you mail it to the school: Eisenhower Middle School, 279 Burlington Road, Freehold, NJ 07728, ATTN: Linda DiStasi.
Information for 8th Grade Students
Monmouth County Vocational School District
Application Checklist due to Guidance office no later than Friday, 12/18.
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Fax – 732-294-7180
Mail – Eisenhower Middle School, 279 Burlington Road
Drop of Box – Between 9 – 2 Monday through Friday
The application can found on the MCVSD Home Page at www.mcvsd.org.
Please use the following link to reserve your copy: https://bit.ly/2SWiAuL
- To report your child absent if he/ she is neither well enough to come to school nor attend school virtually.
- If your child is not feeling well, and he/she is scheduled to attend school in person, please keep your child home. He/she may still access school virtually and be marked present for the school day. However, you must call the attendance line to let us know.