Mrs. Hagaman's First Grade
We will begin our Summative Math Review and Assessment this week. Please remember to send a charged Chromebook each day with your child.
- Please remember to CHARGE Chromebooks nightly and send them to school each day - this helps our day run much smoother.
- Please remember to turn in LetterLand homework each day
- Please remember to read Little Books nightly - this helps with Sight Word Fluency and Reading Accuracy and Fluency
This Week's Assignments
"I CAN" Learning Statements for the Week
Reading/ELA - I can read words with inflected endings (-ed).
Math - I can determine the meaning of the equal sign.
Science - I can explain what plants and animals need to grow and survive.
Need to get a question answered or do you need to get in touch with ME (Mrs. Hagaman)?
- To get your questions answered quickly, please just send me a CLASS DOJO message
- I promise I will answer as quickly as possible. If there is a delay in answering, I am teaching or otherwise busy, but I will answer as soon as I can.
- Call the school - 336-838-4261 and leave a voicemail message
- or you can use a slower method and email me at the class email address: email@example.com
However, you will typically get a faster answer via DOJO MESSAGE