EVERYTHING DUE TODAY!
きんようび (kinyoubi-Friday)- Mar 20, 2015
Today's Important Info:
I have manually graded all of part 1 so far that submitted it by yesterday after noon. Still working on part 2 and 3. Please bare with me.
- If you have not taken part 1, 2, or 3 of the mid-term exam please do so NOW! You don't want to get a 0% for not taking it.
About the Mid-term exam:
- Make sure you all use a computer that can read Japanese font. (よめますか.) <--If the Hiragana doesn't show up here and you see boxes, then you need to fix this or switch computers that can display Japanese font.
- REMEMBER THAT YOU CAN NOT USE NOTES, GOOGLE TRANSLATE OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT TO TAKE THE MID-TERM. (It says that right in the beginning of the mid-term!) If you do, you will receive a 0%!
- REMEMBER THAT I have to MANUALLY GRADE all 3 parts of the mid-term exam, so any errors etc I will be grading manually!! Please don't text me or email me about the computer grading a question in error for part 3, because I have to grade that manually. No worries!
- For those of you who have completed all of the Mid-term successfully and have NO missing work, please go ahead and look over lesson 8 vocab/grammar, as well as the Final Project (which many of you probably have already looked at?) ^o^ Keep up the good work!
Mid-Term Exam Important INFO
*Make sure you do NOT have any other tabs open while you start your test. The computer may shut you out of your exam.
*Make sure you use updated FireFox and updated Java for this class.
*You are NOT allowed to use notes, translators etc for any part of the test.
*Any questions, please text and ask.
Please be sure to take this survey if you not already done so! ^.^
All about coaching sessions! Use this to read about how to make up sessions.