Bertram Family Connection
August 24th, 2020
Visits to the school are by appointment. We will attempt to address situations by phone or Google Meet. In-person appointments can be scheduled if the situation requires. When visiting campus, please be prepared to show a valid photo ID.
If you do visit the school, face coverings are required for all adults at all times. This includes the office foyer area.
Due to COVID-19, we will not have any on campus volunteers at this time.
We are not accepting deliveries including forgotten lunches (hot meal will be provided by the cafeteria), birthday treats, and food order.
If you need to make an occasional change to your child's transportation home, please use the Bertram Transportation Change email: email@example.com . Transportation changes must be emailed in no later than 1:30pm. Teachers will not be able to accept transportation changes.
Be familiar with the Arrival & Dismissal Map.
Daily In-Person Checklist
- Complete AT HOME self screening before getting on the bus or coming to school.
- Face coverings for all bus riders, and students in grades 1st-5th. Facec overings are strongly encouraged for PreK and Kinder. Remember wearing a face mask reduces your child's chance of having to quarantine for close contact.
- Bring your backpack including water bottle, snack, and lunchbox (if bringing lunch).
Staying Healthy At School
For Students Attending Remotely
On Monday, we will begin our full remote learning schedule. At Bertram, remote learners will be taught through team teaching. Each classroom teacher in your child's grade level will be presenting specific content each day. Your child will experience teaching from all three teachers each day. Teachers have worked together to plan and deliver lessons that are consistent from room to room so that all students have the same learning opportunities.
This is the daily Remote Learning Schedule. This schedule is subject to change based on the needs of the campus.
19-20 Yearbook Sales
For students, learning remotely and students who now attend Middle School, we will have an evening pick up from 4pm-6pm on Thursday, September 24th. The person claiming the book will need to show ID that matches the online order in order to claim the book.
Days marked in blue are Staff & Student Holiday OR Make-Up Day for Staff & Students. Students should be available to attend school. This applies to both in-person and remote learners.
Complete an application for FREE or REDUCED priced lunch here. You can also add money to your child's lunch account by logging here.
Click here to log into Skyward Family Access to complete your student registration!
Bertram Elementary School
- 7:15am Student Drop Off/ Breakfast
- 7:30am Office Opens by Appointment Only - Please call ahead
- 7:40am School Begins
- 7:45am Students arriving after this time are marked tardy
- 9:00am Students not in attendance are marked absent
- 1:30pm Any transportation changes DUE, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2:30pm All Early Checkouts must be complete - Remember to bring your picture ID to complete early check out
- 3:25pm Student Dismissal
- 3:45pm Office/School Closes