Liberty High School - Student Council
E-mail Lindseyshafer@wsdr4.org with questions
Homecoming Details: "Dreaming in Gold"
Guest Forms can be found in the main office - or at the ticket sales table
- Sept. 20 - Sept. 24 = $15 each
- Sept. 27 - Oct. 1 = $18 each
Ticket & Homecoming T-Shirt BUNDLES
- Sept. 20 - Sept. 24 = $25 (ticket & t-shirt)
- Sept. 27 - Oct. 1 = $28 (ticket & t-shirt)
- Homecoming will be outside on the football field on October 2. If there is inclement weather the make-up date is October 9. If the dance cannot be held on October 9 for weather reasons, no refunds will be issued for tickets.
- School Rules must be followed
- No heeled shoes will be allowed (we suggest keeping them in your cars and wearing flats to the dance)
- No outside drink
- No re-entry
Homecoming Spirit Week
Chalk Art Contest
Come see Volleyball, Soccer, and MORE in action homecoming week!
The Wentzville School District homecoming parade will be held on Saturday, October 2, beginning at 9:30 am. The parade will feature students representing all WSD high schools, including many clubs, organizations, teams, and fine arts groups. Please join us by lining up on Pearce Boulevard with your parade candy bag! Start practicing your best parade wave!
Events on Friday, October 1, include the varsity football game and performances by our cheer squad, Belles, Color Guard, and your Eagle Regiment.
The homecoming dance is scheduled for Saturday, October 2, from 7 - 10 pm. The dance will be held outside on our football field. More information regarding the dance, spirit week, and other events/games associated with homecoming week will be out soon from your Student Council.
As always, the focus in classrooms during the week will continue to be on current academic coursework. Our hope is that the homecoming events are well attended and a highlight for everyone involved. We thank the previous and continued efforts of our parents, our school community, many business owners, and law enforcement in helping ensure a safe and appropriate week for everyone.
We invite the Liberty community to join us in celebrating Homecoming in an appropriate manner and with Eagle Pride. We thank you for your support in making Homecoming 2021 an appropriate and spirited week. Go Eagles!