- On April 1 to October 31, it is open Monday to Sunday from 10 am to 6 pm.
- On November 1 to March 31, it is open from Monday to Sunday from 10 am to 6 pm.
- And just a reminder, tills close 30 mins before the museum does. The museum is closed on January 1, May 1, and December 25.
- During the Christmas holidays and springtime holidays, the museum is open until 5:30 pm.
- The full price of a ticket is 11 euros, and the reduced price is 8 euros.
- The Museum Ticket includes The Army Museum's permanent collections, the Dome Church and tomb of Napoleon I, the Charles de Gaulle monument, the Museum of Relief Maps, the Museum of the Order of the Liberation.
facts about Les Invalides
- Les Invalides first started out as an army hospital.
- It houses Napoleon's dead body in St. Jerome's chapel
- It is considered one of the finest examples of classical French architecture.
- The gold dome on the top was to symbolize the King of the Sun.
- It was built under the reign of King Louis XIV. (14)
- Napoleon never lived to see it.