By Tony larosa
how to survive in the Canadian woods
the wilderness is either us are not with us.And the wilderness is not save if you don't have food, water, shelter,and you should have something to protect you.
The wilderness is terrifying place so you can bring a partner to help you to build shelter.Or you can bring a partner to help you bring the water and the food. And the other things you need.
You have to watch you step because you could step in a steep pit and twist your ankle. And you can't get up and you can't walk.There might be snakes and you will get infected by the snakes.No body will know because you got lost in the woods.
what to bring with you
What skills you have to have
2.shelter-to build shelter you have to find sticks and leafs.
3.hunting-to hunt you need a weapon to help you get food for you to eat.
4.starting a fire- to start a fire you need sticks and stones and you can use the sticks and stone by rubbing them together start a fire.
5. space blanket- To make a space blanket your body heat needs to be high so you can get warm in your tent.
6. A whistle- You should bring a whistle with you just in case you and your partner get lost and you guys can't fine each other you can use a whistle so your partner can hear it and they will follow the noise to find you.
7. changing weather- Always be prepared with surprising weather because there can be snow,rain,sleet,and hail.
8. Wild animals- Always be aware for wild animals because some of the wild animals can be very harmful like porcupines,Lepers,and snakes they are very harmful.
9. Getting lost- Make sure you make a plan or a map so you know were you are because you might get lost wile you are camping or hunting and you need to find a way back.
10. Light- Make sure you have a flashlight because when you are camping or hunting late at night you are going to see were you are going so make sure you have a flashlight.