DR. NULL'S CISD WORD OF THE YEAR...
THOUGHT FOR THE WEEK...
THINGS TO KNOW...
* NOVEMBER!! When did that sneak up on us? We have 3 weeks until Thanksgiving holidays! We can do it!
* Dr. Winkler will be here on Monday to walk the campus at 1:00 p.m. Don't be surprised when we pop in classrooms.
* Bilingual coach will be on campus on Monday.
* NINE WEEK AWARDS - Kara and I will be scheduling these award deliveries based upon our schedule next week. Please watch email for further notification as we will do them by grade.
* BOOSTERTHON FUN RUN - Will be Tuesday. Please see schedule below so that you know when your class will be running. If it is not your conference time, you will need to go out to the track with your students.
*TEAM LEADERS will be meeting on Monday.
* PATRIOTIC PROGRAM is Friday. Schedule will be PK - 4 (minus 2nd) will attend at 9:30 a.m. 2nd will attend the 2 program with parents.
* STAFF DEVELOPMENT DAY - All staff is to report to campus on Monday. November 11. This is a staff development day. Team leaders will get more information about the day at their meeting.
1. Something good that has happened this school year
2. Something you struggle with this week or this year
3. One suggestion you have to improve our school
Schedule: (Since I"m out a few days next week at trainings, we are going to start first of November for round 2).
Kinder - Monday, November 4
First - Tuesday, November 5
Second - Wednesday, November 6
Third - Friday, November 8
Fourth - Tuesday, November 12
Specials - Wednesday, November 13
SPED - Thursday, November 14
I'VE VOTED CHALLENGE
Just a note, we got jeans, not jeans, tennis shoes and tshirts. Please look nice when you come to school in jeans over the next few weeks. (Thanks!)
Reminder that Tuesday is Election Day. If you haven't voted, please make sure that you go out and vote. If you need to go on your conference Tuesday, please let the front office know you are running out to vote and go. It is important that we all exercise our right to vote.
ATTITUDE OF GRATITUDE
* Becky P for holding down the fort while Kara, Kathie and I were all out on Friday! - Tami
* Karen B for planning the third grade field trip. - Missy
* Kim M for your never ending hard work!
FOCUS FOR 19-20
*integration of technology
*implementation of guided math 3x a week
*improving Tier 1 best practices
SUGGESTION BOX RESPONSES
FUTURE DATES TO KNOW...
1 - Tami out to training/Kara out - Sub administrator
4 - Team Leader Meeting
5 - Boosterthon Fun Run
6 - Stephanie Richeson's birthday
7 - Foundations out to training
8 - Third grade patriotic progam
8 - Second grade to Children's Festival
11 - Staff Development Day
12 - Dr. Phillips visits campus
14 - Gretchen Montgomery here/Tami out PM
14 - Spring Creek BBQ Night
16 - Connects Academy at College Park - technology training
18 - Faculty Meeting
20 - Tami out to Principals' Meeting
21 - Group Pictures/Retakes
25 - 29 - THANKSGIVING HOLIDAYS!!!!!
25 - Karen Boren's birthday
26 - Lisa Lara's birthday
28 - Kim Johnson and Rachel Henderson's birthdays