1st Quarter Bash
1. v-contemplate the possibility of doing something
1. n- a group of persons who work or play together
2. v- to come together as a group to achieve a common goal
End of Quarter 1 Team Building Bash
Friday, Oct. 9th, 1:30-2:45pm
Dream Team Classrooms
To celebrate the completion of the first quarter of the 2015-2016 school year, Dream Team students and teachers will be enjoying team building time. The event will begin at 1:30.
Hula Hoop Challenge
Location: Outside (Mrs. Carter leading)
- CONNECT class makes a big circle
- Students hold hands
- Unlink two students and hang the hula hoop between them
- When you say BEGIN students will move the hula hoop around the circle without breaking arms
- Record the time that it takes.
- CONNECT with the fastest time wins!
Cereal Box Puzzle Challenge
Location: Mrs. Fryfogle's Room (Mrs. Fryfogle leading)
- Students will divide into 5 groups
- When you say BEGIN students will empty the bags containing the cereal box pieces
- Stop when all groups have all cereal boxes put together
Location: Hallway or Outside (Mrs. Waskom leading)
- Class will divide in half (a set distance apart)
- Students will stack an Oreo on their forehead.
- The will go as quickly as they can down the hall and trade off the Oreo to a student waiting at the other end.
- If an Oreo falls, they must restart.
- The whole CONNECT who completes the challenge the fastest wins!
Ping Pong Toss
Location: Mr. Pedigo's Room (Mr. Pedigo leading)
- Cups will be set up.
- Students will get in a line and take turns tossing the ping pong balls into the cups
- Time will begin when the first ball is thrown and stop when the last cup is filled!
- Winning CONNECT will fill each cup with a ball the fastest!
Things we Need:
- 15 SOLO Cups
- Ping Pong Balls
- Hula Hoop
- 5 Cereal Box Fronts
- 4 timers or stopwatches