drug treatment Houston
drug treatment Houston
Odyssey House Texas provides treatment and education to youth and families whose lives have been devastated by drugs, alcohol, and abuse. Odyssey House Texas is committed to providing a program of comprehensive and quality services to achieve lasting changes in the values and behaviors of youth, in order to create healthy lifestyles and healthy families.
Licensed clinical staff provide comprehensive services including screening, assessment, early intervention, issue-specific groups, individual therapy, recovery after-care services and more for teens experiencing substance dependence and dual diagnosis problems.
Odyssey House provides intensive outpatient services that provide recovery and mental health services to adolescents on an individual, group or family basis.
Applicants will be evaluated with substance dependency as an identified primary problem, to the extent that life functioning is impaired according to the DSM-IV criteria for substance dependency.
Applicants must also meet requirements according to the Texas Department of Insurance Admission Criteria to be in need of Intensive or Supportive Outpatient or Inpatient Treatment.
Our services are individualized to treat the whole person with structured services and therapy.
Adolescents, male or female, must be 13 to 17 years old at time of admission.Willing to voluntarily admit to the program and comply with the program structure, rules and their individual treatment issues and goals. Click HERE for more information and a check list of what to bring.Referrals may originate from anyone in the community. All inquiries should be directed to the Admissions Coordinator during business hours of Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Odyssey House Provides Comprehensive Services To Treat The Whole Person Including:
- Highly Structured Inpatient Environment
- Biopsychosocial and Educational Assessments
- Case Management with M.D.
- Accredited School on Site
- Individualized Treatment Plans
- Group, Individual and Family Therapy
- Family Services: Education, Support and Multi-Family Group
- Daily Life Skills and Independent Living Skills
- Drug Education, Counseling and Relapse Prevention
- Education to Manage Medication for Co-Occurring Disorders
- Special Topic Groups: Abuse, Gender and Cultural
- Recreational and Leisure Activities
- Community Involvement Activities and Projects
- Transitional Living Education and Career Development
For more information about our adolescent program please call us at 888-CENIKOR (236-4567) or click HERE to view the Odyssey House brochure.