(Rescheduled from February Date)
Central Carolina 8(a) Alliance Inaugural Meeting
Wednesday, April 23rd 2014 at 1-4pm
208 Hay Street, Fayetteville, NC 28306
Please join Developmental and Transitional 8(a) Concerns for the creation of a grassroots alliance to:
- Advocate for 8(a) concerns
- Create a safe and trusted networking environment
- Gain increased access to Small Business resources and contracting activities
- Participate in a forum of lessons learned
- Stay abreast of market trends & events
There is no cost to attend, but seating is limited.
- Please reserve your seat by providing an RSVP to CC8A@outlook.com . You may also RSVP via the link below.
- If you have questions, please call (910) 764-7781, Ext. 111.
Hosted by ACLC, LLC
RSVPs are enabled for this event.
Presenters and Invitees for the Rescheduled event include:
SB resource representatives:
- SBA - the Small Business Administration
- SBTDC - the Fayetteville Small Business Technical Development Center
- PTAC - the FSU Procurement Technical Assistance Center
- Contracting Office SB Representatives
Pre-Submit Questions for Speakers
Attendees may pre-submit questions for speakers anonymously through the ThemisLive application.
1. Go to http://www.themislive.com
2. Join conference as Guest
3. Enter the conference Key: SBA
4. Pick a session and submit questions.
Questions may also be submitted via email in advance to CC8A@outlook.com.
Whether or not you are able to attend, we value your feedback. We would like to know what resources you feel are most needed and what the value of the program is for you and for your organization. Please click on this link to share your ideas!