Freeman Mustangs Newsletter #2
August 18, 2020
Virtual Learning Fall 2020
As we approach the start of the school year, we acknowledge that this fall will look different than this past spring. For a minimum of the first quarter, all classes will be taught virtually. Teachers returned to their classrooms this week as we welcomed the new school year. Various opportunities for professional development will be offered to staff throughout this week as we prepare to welcome you to the 20-21 school year. Classroom teachers will be sharing their schedules and Zoom access information later this week. The links below will give you a general idea of each grade level's schedule. Simply click on the appropriate link for the grade of your child.
Thank you in advance for your partnership as we navigate virtual learning.
- Kindergarten: https://bit.ly/KinderVSchedule
- 1st Grade: https://bit.ly/1stGradeVSchedule
- 2nd Grade: https://bit.ly/2ndGradeVSchedule
- 3rd Grade: https://bit.ly/3rdGradeSchedule
- 4th Grade: https://bit.ly/4thgradeSchedule
- 5th Grade: https://bit.ly/5thGradeSchedule
- Class Lists posted in Home Access Center and access to Seesaw: Monday, August 17th
- First Day of School: Monday, August 24, 2020
- Student Supply Pick Up: Monday, August 24, 2020: 1:00pm -3:00pm AND 5:00pm -7:00pm
- Student Supply Pick Up: Tuesday, August 25, 2020- 3:00pm -5:00pm
- Specific information regarding supply pick up will come later this week!
Student Supplies from 19-20
Updated School Supply Lists
School supply lists have been updated to identify items that will be helpful to have at home for the Virtual Learning Experience. Please note that many items are the same for different grade levels and can easily be shared by siblings. You likely may already have some of the supplies at home. https://resources.finalsite.net/images/v1596808466/sd129org/lx4q51ifanitll6rdrwp/supplyflyerVirturalELEM-20-21.pdf
SD129 Food Distribution Will Be at Freeman!
West Aurora School District 129 is proud to announce that the current food distribution program will continue to be served daily, Monday-Friday, from 10 am-1 pm.
Starting Monday, August 24th, Freeman will be a food distribution site.
As a reminder, all district students are eligible for free meals daily.