Ram Band News!
Tuesday, May 4th
Plano ISD Middle School Band Camp (June 7-11)
Summer Band Camp List
PISD Instrument Summer Drop Off
Beginner Band After School Rehearsal/Recording - Thursday, May 13th
- Any student participating needs to fill out the google form below
- Students need to wear their black band t-shirt, or a black shirt if they do not have a band t-shirt
- Students attending from @home will enter and exit through the exterior band hall door by the bike stands/bus lane (cases will be stored in the band hall)
- Masks are REQUIRED at all times, except when students are playing their instruments
- Rehearsal will be in the WMS large gym
- @school learners will report to the band hall after school to get their instruments and go to the gym
Transportation is not provided. All students MUST be picked up at 4:30 pm.
Sign up here to attend the after-school rehearsal and recording session!
Wilson Band Auditions for 2021-22 - Due THIS FRIDAY May 7th!
Only students who will be in the 2021-22 Wilson Band will need to audition. Students not continuing or moving on to Vines HS do not need to audition.
PISD Instrument User Fees / Rycor - PAST DUE!
Plano ISD requires students who use district-owned instruments to pay a yearly $85 fee to help cover the costs of cleaning and normal wear and tear. Reduced fees are already calculated in the system if your child receives free/reduced lunch. Due to COVID the district is only allowing the fee to be paid online via Rycor (same system used for lunch payment). If you do not see your child's fee, please email Mrs. May. If you need special arrangements email Mrs. May.