Everything you need to know about the Alamo-in one game!
- Alamo Run game board
- Two Dice
- Texas Defender Characters
- Mystery Cards
- Movement Cards
- Trivia Cards
- Player Cards
Place cards on specific designations.
Pick a character and place on starting line, moving all other characters out of play.
Each player begins with five bullets, a musket, and a damaged sword.
- Player 1 picks a movement card and does exactly what the card says. Players 2, 3, 4, 5 do the same.
- Player 1 rolls die and moves however many spaces specified. If they land on a marked spot, then pick the card specified on spot, and follow instructions as explained.
- Player 2 rolls die and moves specified spaces, and so forth for the rest of the players.
Mexican Troop Fight
If you have an ally or a horse, you can sacrifice it. For instance, if you don't have any bullets left, then you can exchange an ally's life for yours, and move on as normal.
The only way to avoid Trivia Round is to get a shortcut to the Battle Zone earlier in the game.
The only way to avoid the Battle Zone is to avoid the shortcut and go through the Trivia Round.
- Gives a random item that will assist you during the war.
- If you acquire a horse, it will assist you by giving you +2 spaces on every roll (for example, if you roll a six, you are allowed to move eight spaces) and an extra life.
- If you acquire an ally, he will assist you by giving you an extra life.
- Tells you you can either take a shortcut- only if you roll a snake-eyes (1,1; 2,2; 3,3; so on)- or keep moving forward regularly.
- On particular movement cards, danger could occur, and if you don't roll a snake-eyes, then you die, and you're out.