By: Kevin Patel
What are resources?
Resources are any assets that can be used to a person or group's advantages. Some examples of resources include:
- Precious minerals
- Fertile Land
What do I want to know about resources?
- How are do countries that lack many resources supposed to obtain resources they require without having anything to offer in return for them?
- How are natural resources stimulating our economy, and what can we do to preserve non-replenishable natural resources?
- How dependent is America's economy on its natural resources, as well as other powerhouse economies in the world? How can these countries become less dependent on such resources in order to secure the future for their economies?
- How is the movement of resources around the world affecting how we here at home live our lives?
- Is extraction of natural resources from the Earth hurting the environment? If so, how?
- What resource is most important to our world's survival and what can we do to make the most of it?
- How is the movement of humans related to the movement of resources?