Volume 4 - Color in Google
Google Tip #1 - Color Labels in Gmail
1. On the left side bar of Gmail, click the small square to the right of a label.
2. On the pop out box select the label color.
3. You can add a custom color if the 24 provided aren’t enough.
Now when you add the label to an email, the label name will appear in a box of the designated color.
In your email, you will see the colored labels next to the subject:
Google Tip #2 - Paint in Drive
In my Google Document, I have labored and made the word “Color” a specific size, color, bold, text background color and style. Now, I want to make all of the other color words in my document look exactly the same. So, here’s how I do it:
- Click to highlight some of the text I want to copy the formatting of
- Click the Paint Format icon twice
- Paint over the words I want to replace with my formatting
- Click the Paint Format icon again to toggle it off.
Google Tip #3 – Color an Event in Calendar
1. Create an Event. (If you need help in how to create an event try these steps.