Protect Your Credit
Protect you credit against dirty theives.
What is Identity Theft?
Identity theft is when a cyber criminal takes someones personal information for financial gain.
Ways to Protect Yourself.
- Try not to use your credit and debit cards everywhere.
- Keep an eye out on your checking account and your credit report.
- Keep a freeze on your credit account.
- Have a bank with the best fraud monitoring.
What not to carry in your wallet.
- Social Security Cards
- List of pins and passwords
- Membership Cards of any kind
Things to do to Raise a Credit Score or Maintain a Credit Score.
- Try not to miss any bills or payments of any kind.
- Try to not use your credit card too much.
- Ask to get your credit limit raised.
- Don't close a card.