Welcome to the 2021/2022 School Year!
If your child needs to have ANY medication during the school day please do the following:
- Fill in an RUSD medical form signed by a doctor.
- Bring the medication and the form to our front office.
- Please click on this LINK to access important information about COVID protocols in Rocklin Unified School District as of 8/5/2021.
Arrival and Dismissal Procedures/Same as Last School Year:
- Students may arrive at school between 7:40 and 7:50. Classrooms will not open until 7:40. Students must go straight to their classrooms between those times.
- Kindergarten students can be dropped off in the kindergarten loop.
- First through sixth grade students can be dropped off at either the front or back parking lot or they can walk onto campus at a supervised cross walk.
- For the convenience of everyone, vehicles should PULL UP as far as possible before dropping off.
- Only staff members are allowed on campus during arrival. The office will remain closed at this time.
- Student dismissal is at 1:20 (Mondays) and 2:20 (Tuesday through Friday).
- Kindergarten students will be dismissed from the kindergarten playground utilizing the kindergarten loop.
- Walkers and bike riders will leave campus at the Walking Zone which is located at the bus loop.
- First through third grade students will be dismissed to vehicles at the front parking lot. Please remain in your vehicle and pull as far forward as possible.
- Fourth through sixth grade students will be dismissed to vehicles at the back parking lot. Please remain in your vehicle and pull as far forward as possible.
- Fourth through sixth grade students with siblings in first grade though third grade can dismiss from the front parking lot and should wait for their vehicle outside of the front office.
- Only staff members are allowed on campus during dismissal. The office will remain closed at this time.
RUSD Data Confirmation:
Please log in to the AERIES Parent Portal and complete the data confirmation process. If you need assistance, here is a Data Confirmation Step-By-Step Tool and an FAQ Document. The data confirmation process is required in order to begin school. Please contact our main office if you have any questions or need assistance.
Check the AERIES Parent Portal after 5:00 p.m. on Friday, August 6th for your child's teacher assignment.
Second Grade through Sixth Grade Meet the Teacher:
Please see this attached LETTER for details about our Meet the Teacher Event on Tuesday, August 10th for 2nd through 6th grade students.
Recommended Supply Lists
Please click on the following appropriate link to access the current recommended supply lists for each grade level:
Ruhkala Elementary Bell Schedule 2021/2022
Here is the Ruhkala Elementary Bell Schedule for the 2021/2022 school year.
- Tuesday, August 10th: 2nd Grade through 6th Grade Meet the Teacher Event (Details HERE)
- Wednesday, August 11th: First Day of School!
- Monday, August 16th: First Early Out Monday (Dismissal 1:20)
- Thursday, August 19th: Back to School Night (Details To Be Determined)