Weekly Bulletin April 27-May 1
TEACHING TIP: Engaging Students in Work that Matters
Personal Best Week May 18-22
- My hero: any staff/family member, peer, or other "real life" individual that the child feels has had a positive impact on them;
- acceptance of differences
- What makes me special, a good friend, brother/sister, artist, athlete, etc.
We would like essays by May 1st, but will take them into the early part of the following week. In addition, if anyone has something they are highlighting and would like to present at the PBW BOE meeting, please come see me.
Summative Evaluation Guidelines and Timelines
PD OPPORTUNITY: MASTER TEACHER ACADEMY AT MRHS
Tuesday, April 28th, 3-4pm
Matawan Regional High School
This workshop will take place on Wednesday 4/29 as well.
Workshop participants will learn to create a discussion group, reading lists, and more. Goodreads also works on phones and tablets, so bring them if you have them. Click here to register: http://goo.gl/forms/ASNO2a0Owz
Co-Teaching and Next Year's Schedule
- Please dont' hesitate to email great happenings from your classroom to include in the principal's report
- If you are close to completing your SGO don't forget to upload to Teachscape and submit to whomever collected your SGO in the fall.
- In addition, review your PGP and start filling out your evidence for meeting those goals as well.
- PARCC EOY rosters and rooms will be the same as the PBA
Important Upcoming Dates
April 28-29: Master Teacher Academy at HS
May 18-22: Personal Best Week
May 4-June 8: DRA Spring (ELA Teachers)
May 15: SGO's should be completed and scored
May 19: Band Concert (6th/7th)
May 20: Band Concert (8th)
June 23: Individual PDPs for 15-16 due