Flaa's Monday Memo
January 29, 2018
IT'S TIME TO GET CONSISTENT
PHONES SHOULD BE IN STUDENT BACKPACKS
MONITOR DRESS CODE
TAKE UP CUPS
NO NOSE RINGS
Students who are confused will test boundaries and exploit inconsistencies.
Projects Due March 1st.
Nuts & Bolts
- CKH Visit - Capturing Kids' Hearts will be on campus February 15th from 8:00-12:00.
- Budget - The budget closes February 19th. If you have any specific needs please let me know.
- Technology Showcase - Start planning, Projects due March 1st.
- Unit Exams - Make sure admin has your next exam on hand.
- V Tennis @ SHS, 4pm
- Basketball vs Gainesville @ Bridgeport 5pm
- Basketball Pep Rally - Senior Mom Dance
- Basketball vs Krum @ SHS, 5pm (Senior Night)
- Powerlifting @ Bridgeport
- Softball Scrimmage @ Home
- UIL Solo & Ensemble @ SHS
It's a Great Day to be a Sanger Indian!
Join me in using Twitter to make professional connections via social networking. It’s like having a professional development seminar at your fingertips 24/7, ready to discuss the educational issues that matter to you the most.
Create an account and let's get started! Follow Me @jennieflaa