Edit Appearance Settings
Choose what elements will show near your flyer
Flyer layout and appearance
You can choose whether you want an element to show or not using 'Flyer Settings' on the bottom right.
By editing your settings you can hide or show the following elements:
- Comments - Comments increase traffic and are recommended.
- Social buttons - Like, tweet, pin and embed.
- Name and profile - Disable to post anonymously.
- Related flyers - Your flyers will also be displayed in other flyers.
- Smore branding - Pro users can remove the Smore logo from their flyers.
This is how it works
1. Click 'Flyer Settings'
The button on the bottom right of your flyer.
2. Hide or show elements
Use the checkboxes to hide and show elements near your flyer.
3. Save settings
Once you're done, just click the 'Save Settings' button on the bottom.
Another cool way to use this tool
Another way to change this settings is simply click those elements.
Check it out - it's real simple!