Entering the work force:
Useful Tips for the New Graduates
Main points covered during the session:
- Make up your mind: private sector v. government job. What is better for you?
- Practicing Law in Egypt: law firms and in house lawyers, are they all the same?
- How is it like to be a corporate lawyer?
- Skills & Legal courses (inc. LLMs, Diplomas, Phds) the What & the When?
- Attitude & Character
- Shopping for a law firm that suits you: things to look for and question to ask yourself and the firm.
When: Monday 15 September 2014
Where: 2 Metwally El Shaarawy St., Sheraton, Heliopolis
How to register: send an email to email@example.com
Registration Deadline 24 August 2014.
Who can attend: Law Graduates of the years 2013 & 2014
Ahmed El Sharkawy
Ahmed has more than fourteen years of experience and his practice includes M&As, capital markets, finance, real estate and PPPs. Ahmed was selected by the International Who’s Who of Public Procurement Lawyers 2009 as being one of the two leading Public Procurement lawyers in Egypt.