THE HEART OF AFRICA
types of foods
In sudan the day is alaws began with a cup of black tea.The main meals of the day are bread, rice, chicken soup,beef
Al-Mawlid al-Nabawi a childrens holiday .
Ramadan and Eid al-Fitr
During the holy month of Ramadan, Muslims go without food or water from dawn to dusk.
Eid al-Adha another muslum feast
types of greetings
in Sudan people commonly greet each other by simply saying peace to be with you.
Then other people that are the same gender greet by rubbing the left shoulder
The 8 tribes of Sudan
- Nubian tribes in the far North
- Arab tribes in Central Sudan, Kordufan and Darfur
- Beja tribes in Eastern Sudan
- Mapan and Angassana tribes in Southern Blue Nile
- Nubian tribes in Southern Kordufan
- Southern Nilotic tribes in South Sudan