April 6 to April 12
AP Art History
Moving into Modern Art
26 - Art Nouveau, Symbolism, and Late 19th Century American Art
27 - Early Picasso, Fauvism, and Related-Twentieth Century Styles
28 - Dada, Surrealism, Fantasy, and the United States Between the Wars
29 - Mid-Century Abstraction
30 - Pop Art, Op Art, Minimalism, and Conceptualism
31 - Innovation, Continuity, and Globalization: Contemporary Art
- With the beginning of the Industrial Revolution in the later half of the 19th century, new art styles and movements appeared and disappeared.
- The changes reflect the growing rate of changes in our society.
AP Prep and Review
Out of Class Review
- You have all been sent an email to Shmoop's Online Prep and Review. Participation is not mandatory.
- If you complete the entire review by the AP exam (May 6), you will an extra credit full test score.
- If you did not receive the email, send me a message with the email address you would like me to send the invite to.
In Class Review
Reviews During Zero Period
- Friday, April 25
- Monday, April 28
- Tuesday, April 29
- Wednesday, April 30
- Thursday, May 1
- Friday, May 2
I would also like to schedule an afternoon review from 3:00 to 5:00. We'll discuss the date in class Tuesday. I would like to choose one date. We only have 8 students in our class, hopefully we can make this happen!