Mrs. Ryan's Class
IXL: Every student has a login for IXL math. This is a great tool to help practice the concepts we are covering in class. We are currently covering our decimal unit, which is letter U on IXL.
Recorders: Please make sure to send recorders back after break.
AR points: Students should have their 2 AR points by Thursday, January 14, 2016.
GORP/Holiday Party - Wednesday, December 23rd
Our kids have been working hard, and have earned a reward! On Wednesday, December 23rd we will be enjoying games and GORP in the afternoon. We are asking that each student bring in something to add to the mix. Below you will find a list of GORP ingredient ideas. Thank you to everyone who has contributed so far.
*Please avoid products that contain nuts
- Pumpkin or sunflower seeds (out of shell)
- Dried fruits: apples, cherries, cranberries, blueberries, strawberries, raisins, banana chips, pineapple
- Cereals: Chex, Cheerios, Kix, Froot Loops, etc.
- Crackers/cookies: Goldfish, Wheat Thins, Cheese-Its, Animal Crackers, Ritz Bits, Teddy Grahams, etc.
- Popcorn (already popped)
- Chips/Snack Mix: Doritos, tortilla chips, potato chips, Cheetos, Chex Mix, Gardettos, etc.
- Candy/Sweets: yogurt/chocolate covered raisins, M&Ms, marshmallows, chocolate/white chocolate chips, gummies, Skittles, etc.
To try to get an even mix of items, we are asking that:
- GIRLS Bring: seeds, dried fruits, crackers/cookies, or candy/sweets
- BOYS Bring: cereals, pretzels, popcorn, or chips/snack mix
Green Pod Teachers
Next Week's Assignments
Math Homework: No math homework
Spelling/Reading: Please check your child's assignment log for weekly spelling and reading assignments. There will be no spelling for any of the reading classes next week.
Social Studies: Students should be studying the southeast region. Our states/capitals test will not be until after break. Students will need to know the capital and location of each state.
Thursday: No School
Friday: No School