By Ben Ling
What is the Post Office
Why we should use the post office?
Why Postal Service helped movement.
The Postal Service really helped in many different ways in the movement of people in the United States.
1. One reason that this invention helped was it aloud people to really spread apart from one another. People had to live close to the things that they wanted news from. The postal Service aloud the people to move away and still be connected.
2. The postal service also help save many different slave lives. The slaves were forced to take the mail across long journeys and if they did not make it then they were punished or killed.
3. The post office helped movement by helping the north win the civil war. The post office in the north delivered important papers and packages to the north. This effect the movement of people because then the USA would be divided into a slave country and a free country.
4. The post office help the movement of people because they would ship and deliver important packages across America. It could let people go any where and they could get stuff and stay updated. It also allows people to get goods and ideas from everywhere in America so people did not have to live by the farms or stores.
5. The post office also helped the movement of people by keeping them in an area. If people move to an area and a disaster hits then they move back but the mail allows for people top help[ those people.