The Giver Memory Project
1. Make sure the person's name and birth date is visible at the top.
2. Space down, and begin typing the story in 250-500 words. Be sure to relate it in detail, including how the person seemed to feel while telling the story, quotes, etc.
3. You will present this memory to the class.
If you want to include items that may be valuable, please take a picture to represent the item to include instead--we don't want to risk losing the actual item. Other items might include a key, picture, ornament, book, etc. Anything that reminds you of something when you look at it is fair game.
2. Label each item with what the memory is, when it happened, and why it is important to you.
3. Decorate the outside of your box to represent yourself.
4. You will present TWO of these things to the class.