integrate. inspire. impact.
In this edition ...
Happy Last Week of School! In our last IT newsletter of the 2012-13 school year, we share information about many upcoming Professional Development opportunities and helpful tools you may want to try while backing up your computer files.
REMINDER: If the links or videos do not work in this email, please click the "View in Browser" link at the top of the email.
JUNE: Professional Development Opportunities
We are excited to offer a variety of technology-rich professional development sessions this summer. You can learn more about these sessions and register for them in Eduphoria: Workshop.
June 10: A Full day of Web 2.0 Tools
- QRazy for QR Codes
- Upgrade to 2.0 (a variety of 2.0 tools)
- Pinterest: It's Not Just for Crafts and Recipes Anymore!
- Appy Hour
- Basic Schoolwires
- Introduction to Flipped Classrooms (what is this "Flipped" stuff all about?)
- Flipped Classrooms: Introduction (what is this "Flipped" stuff all about?)
- Flipped Classrooms: Intermediate (start building an actual Flipped lesson)
- Office 365 (Email, Calendars, SharePoint, Lync, SkyDrive, & Web Apps)
- Classroom Techtivities (cool tools and engaging resources for students to create products)
- Literature Circles (2nd-5th grade teachers, this is an overview of Literature Circles and integrating technology tools)
AUGUST: Technology Academy 2013
Are you looking for a good way to kick off the 2013-14 school year? Spend a couple of days learning about new ways to engage your students and energize your classroom with new technology-rich projects and projects.
See the August 7-8 schedules below, or click here to learn more about the 30+ planned sessions.