4 YEAR OLDS
What is Pre-Kindergarten?
Pre-Kindergarten programming provides a rigorous academic curriculum with an emphasis on preparing students for Kindergarten. Four year olds will receive instruction in English Language Arts, Mathematics, Science and Social Sciences, Art, and more! They will also experience a variety of opportunities meant to support social development, including peer and adult interaction. Students must be 4 by August 31, 2022.
What do I need to know?
- Daily meal and snacks included
- Days and hours: Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Students MUST be toilet trained
Our preschool programs are licensed by the Arizona Department of Health Services, 150 N. 18th Ave., Phoenix, AZ 85007, 602-364-2539. Inspection reports are available at each preschool site.
- Without extended care: $689 per month
- With extended care: $878 per month
- Half-day rate: $404 per month
- Prices are subject to change
- Classes taught by certified Early Childhood Education teachers
- Rigorous academic curriculum to support literacy, math skills, STEM and social, emotional learning
How do I get more information or help?
Visit or contact CUSD Community Education at:
How can I sign up?
Sign up now in two steps:
STEP 1: REGISTER ONLINE
- All registration is completed online at the link below.
- A $75 fee is due at time of registration.
- The first month’s tuition fee is billed on August 1.
- Click here to visit CUSD Community Education to set up your account and pay the registration fee to secure a space in the program of your choice for your child.
STEP 2: CALL SCHOOL TO SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT TO BRING REQUIRED DOCUMENTS TO THE SCHOOL
After completing the online registration process, please call the school to schedule an appointment to bring the required documents listed below to the school listed below.
- Conley Elementary at 500 S. Arrowhead Drive, Chandler 85224.
- CTA Freedom Elementary at 6040 S. Joslyn Lane, Gilbert 85298.
- Haley Elementary at 3401 S. Layton Lakes Blvd, Chandler, AZ 85286.
- Hancock Elementary at 2425 S. Pleasant Drive, Chandler 85286.
- Knox Gifted Academy at 700 W. Orchid Lane, Chandler 85225.
- Riggs Elementary at 6930 S. Seville Blvd W., Gilbert 85298.
- Santan Elementary at 1550 E. Chandler Hts. Rd., Chandler 85249.
- Shumway Leadership Academy at 1325 N. Shumway Avenue, Chandler 85225.
- State Certified Birth Certificate
- Immunization Record
- Proof of Residency
Both steps in the registration process must be completed before your child can attend his/her 1st day of school on July 20, 2022.